- Best Western Plus – one of the best night clubs to enjoy some hip hop, R&B or a few pop tunes. Its always busy, as the hotel itself is right at the centre of the city. You should find lots of tourists and local girls. Moreover, the sound, lights and professional DJs who frequent this venue make it a fun experience.
- Glo Cocktail Lounge – A more chilled environment that is a play on a typical Manhattan style. Finished off with an undertone of R&B influences, Glo is a great venue to have some fun and meet women. Local’s Tip: Wednesdays from 5pm is Girl’s Night. Drinks and most other item on the menu are discounted as much as 75%, which means lots of cute girls to talk to.
- Irish Harp – This club is a massive throwback to the 80s and 90s. They play music that tugs at the innate nostalgia whilst attracting both expats and locals. If the more chilled, retro vibe is your thing, it’s definitely worth a visit.
- The Admiral’s at the Ritz Carlton – A trendy destination for those who have a bit of cash to spend. The admiral’s is often visited by supermodels and the ultra wealthy. Thursday and Fridays have live music, but it transforms into a bustling club over the weekend.
The clubbing scene in Qatar leaves a lot to be desired, especially because it is still a fairly new industry in the nation. As foreign concepts continue to take route, combining with the immense wealth that the country has, one should see the night life get better. For now, the international hotel chains are the only providers of night clubs and bars. With that being said, there are still lots of pretty girls around at night time, which is the best reason to get out.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Most of the mature ladies are foreigners on holiday. Others are more than likely prostitutes. The older generations in Qatar are devoutly opposed to sex outside of marriage, and males have all of the power within the society. Thus, older women are married and tied for life. If you are interested in finding an older women, your best bet is to look at sites for foreigners.
AdultFriendFinder, lets you meet local members in Doha and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Dating in Doha is actually fun. There is a lot to do and plenty of unique places to visit. In terms of the conversation, you should always remain respectful of the culture. Topics such as sex and crude jokes never go down well in public and could land you in a bit of trouble. Maintain a level of respect and persist with a lot of humour. A great conversation starter is to simply ask why the girl is in Qatar. This will open up further avenues of conversation, which is always a good thing. As for venues, try the following to start you off:
- Pure – Located at the Hilton, Doubletree, this cocktail lounge is a great venue to sip on a few cocktails and enjoy fantastic finger food whilst enjoying a view of the Doha skyline. It’s class y enough for a first, second or third date.