Was Tinder all the way down? ute before: Tinder was a location-based personal search cellular software tha

Final changed one minute in the past: Tinder was a location-based social lookup mobile software that encourages communications between collectively curious consumers, allowing paired people to chat. The software try mostly used as a dating software.

No problems recognized at Tinder

Tinder difficulties in the last day

benefits of dating older woman

Today, wen’t found any troubles at Tinder. Are you having dilemmas or an outage? Set a message in the feedback point!

Most Reported Dilemmas:

all Im claiming is actually register on tinder glance at the 27 to 37 generation alcohol enthusiast ladies w 2 different infant daddies and employment managing higher schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box that is for your family 1 lady men enjoy run off, your lifetime will end, dont spend they within one ***

cosmo acab limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 time ago

So why do males on tinder maintain informing myself I look like difficulty

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 hours ago

Tinder people desire people to become mean to them. Problem is, Im a pretty wonderful guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 days ago

My tinder was broken for days Im weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours before

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram makes it possible to fix your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hours in the past

not on tinder shopping for hook ups but i am on tinder looking anyone to correct my personal trash disposal

allie 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hours ago

i think it could be the best thing that im blocked from tinder bc the very last energy i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked myself I then continued the thing I believe at that time was the most effective day of my life following i got my personal heart broken repeatedly for a-year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 several hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guys. Anything you perform is crash trucks and swipe remaining on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 several hours before

spoke to sum man on tinder for 2 time and im sure im in love. starting to believe im the issue ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs back

do tinder understand they’ve got the worst app concept ever or manage they just imagine want it does not freeze every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesnt bring liquidity problems.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 many hours before

I’m going to create a tinder In my visibility it’ll have «I REALLY DO N’T HAVE ANY CELEBRITY CONFLICTS LEGO SIZES» «I HATE MAPLE SYRUP» «YOU WILL FIND NEVER DIED IN A FAKE automobile CRASH» If you get precisely why I said this recall i really like you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 many hours ago

i placed on fancy 20 opportunities smashed additionally the chick whos deleted the woman tinder 100 hours i extremely like each time she comes back got operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 several hours ago

Concern for Online SWers: perform designers routinely have an agreement for working w non pro collaborators? example tinder dates that want to help make content if that’s the https://datingmentor.org/danish-dating/ case what do you typically placed on it? I wish to generate one therefore I can benefit from my personal slutty article vaccine stage

cowboy little (@arloschneider) reported 18 several hours ago

kollin with a k try a child i matched with on tinder freshman 12 months exactly who i made see oh hello with me inside my dorm space for quarter-hour before realizing he searched the same as the kid i’d only split up with the i produced my roomie query him to depart but he leftover his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 several hours ago

I cant carry out tinder any longer I simply want to see someone while operating inside my garden store task whom falls deeply in love with me like im in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the amount of days ive lied to guys on tinder saying i was doing college or university assignments when im actually lying in sleep eating my personal fat in items

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 several hours ago

My ex unrivaled beside me on tinder now. means hes finally moving on, hes finally dating again. The guy should not get to getting happier as he remaining me thus damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hrs ago

i want to create a tinder profile only thus I can set my biography as aromantic but maybe you can fix me

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 days back

There was a glitch on Tinder should you added your bio I managed to get a Big **** itll accommodate you up with a bunch of girls. Like legit they have to correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 hours ago

@J4CKMULL we see that tinder superior try functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 many hours before

The catboy image of pitbull has not yet made my tinder increase fits I do believe this thing are broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 hours ago

When Duncan was actually operating and mightnt get a hold of a programming response on StackOverflow, he’d just take my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all the engineers to inquire about they and would get the address quicker than he would inquiring his company. This is the way you utilize a womans reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) reported past

CENTER KINDA REDUCED through OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Understandingn’t employed?

dating someone 7 years younger

Please inform us what problem you might be having with Tinder:

• On The Web Characteristics
  • Software Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thank you for the document! For those who have any advice or frustrations you would like to show, be sure to create a note during the comments area!